BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 15, 2009

School today.. My oh My!!

This morning, I woke up to an unfamiliar scene (Well, at least unfamiliar for two weeks).. For the first time since the beginning of holidays, i woke up in the dark.. For the past to weeks i had the privilege to wake up with the beams of heaven, glowing so magnificently and brightly into my room(Sunlight... Duh!!!).. I slowly raised my heavy body from my bed (I've put on some weight after gobbling down durians by the carload during the holidays), walked towards my cupboard, opened it and took my PBSM uniform (Don't be too happy, I can't save you, even if I have a PC box conveniently beside me. In fact, you're better off without me. Can live longer).. Then i headed towards my bathroom, grabbed my toothpaste, squeezed it onto my toothbrush, brushed my teeth, then started to bathe..

>> ( Fast Forward)
Then I went down for breakfast.. My mum prepared the classic tuna sandwich for me (Ahhh, Tuna!!) to have as breakfast and also to bring to school.. Then waited a short while for my friend Kee Yeow to come and pick me up.. When he arrived, ran to his car, opened the door, called Auntie and then started on the journey to the place I LOVe most in the whole wide world (sarcastic tone), school..

Today was a fairly normal day in school.. As usual, full of laughs and jokes, courtesy of my best mates, Karthi, Navind, Pravin, and Adrian.. Oh ya, i also got my results today, not all of them (3 subjects, to be exact). I faired ok.. Not bad.. Up to par.. Still can improve la.. Not my best yet.. But I wasn't very happy with my modern Maths results. Overall, so far, so good.

Recess.. Had my tuna bread (Actually had that slightly earlier, when my teacher was teaching,but let's skip that part shall we?).. Nothing special happened during recess.. Just did the thing that I do best, talk crap and cracking lame jokes..

After recess, had Maths, Sivik and BM. Suffered greatly during maths, shocked over the result that i got.. It was truly unexpected, truly.. Unexplainably unexpectedly BAD!! But, being Jonathan So, I cheered up when it was Sivik period. I tell you, if only i could interchange my Sivik marks with maths. That would truly make my day!! Maybe I should bribe my teacher tomorrow.. My BM was quite satisfactory. Well, the teacher gave me alot of "pity marks".. God Bless her.. She is officially my favourite teacher.. No doubt about that.. Maybe I'll try doing her homework for a start.. Then she wouldn't need to be so merciful in the future..

Well, that was about what happened in school today.. Tomorrow i'll be getting more of my results and I hope that they would be better than today's.. Fingers crossed!!


Tiamo,
Jonathan

0 comments: