BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yo guys!!!!

Hey my friends.. Sorry for not posting for such a long time.. Busy ma.. Don't know who in the right mind will say that Form 4 is honeymoon year lor.. Must be either a liar or a lunatic.. So much homework, tuition, stress and yet they say it's honeymoon year.. Sheesh!!!

Anyway, today was my school's open day.. Went to school as usual.. Helped my form teacher to put up some mini-curtains.. Then after that went down for perhimpunan.. Don't understand why we should have perhimpunan on Open Day.. Guess the teachers have nothing to do, no books to mark, no students to punish.. Sigh..

The Open Day officially started at 7.41am( officially start means the second the teacher sits and gets comfortable on the chair).. Then 7.43am, my mum came. It's not surprising that she came so early.. She has school today.. Then waited for Adrian and his mum to finish with the teacher, then it's my turn.. Well, the teacher didn't say anything, except that I like to argue and challenge her views, but that's a good thing ( Hallelujah!!!).. No, i didn't bribe her.. At first I wanted to ( by pasting a RM100 cheque behind my mid-year exam paper, but then my conscience told me otherwise.. YA RIGHT!!).. Well, this teaches me that we can escape from things without bribing or boot-licking.. After taking my report book, Mum sent me home and she went to school..

Then, I text-ed Sern Wang to ask whether I can have the honour if having breakfast with him. He agreed.. Then we went to a nearby 'mamak stall' to have 'roti canai'.. He paid, of course.. Duh!!

Then, went with him to church to help carry chairs, amplifier and keyboard for his preparation for his Young Adults meeting tonight.. Was sort of glad that I was able to break some sweat ( haven't done that for a LOOOOONNNGGG time already).. Of course the church van did all the transporting. Sern Wang's SLK ( Small Little Kancil) cannot possibly haul all that stuff..

Then, while we are on the way to our destination, Sern Wang called for backup, in the form of Derrick.. He was available because his school is having Open Day also today.. so Sern Wang detoured a while to go and fetch Derrick, then only we went to U. Pan Nam's clinic..

After reaching the clinic, we had to carry the things up 3 floors.. I repeat, 3 FLOORS!!! Well, mostly, they did the carrying.. Being the sloth that I am, I only carried the less heavy things like the amplifier and the keyboard.. Hey, don't shake your heads.. At least I contributed right? After the heavy lifting, Sern Wang treated us with a Slurpie and a Lipton ice-tea from 7-11.. Thanks Sern Wang..

Now, I'm sitting in front of my computer, writing this blog, and looking at my friends entries as well.. I'm also quite upset today because of two things.. Firstly, I saw what someone wrote about me in his blog.. I'm not really upset that he said bad things about me, because I deserve it. I'm upset because they can't get over what I did.. God, grant me strenth and perseverance.. Secondly, i'm upset because Michael Jackson passed away.. The King of Pop, the creator of moonwalk.. I'm going to miss him.. He and his songs are classics and legendary, and will always be.. To me, at least..

Ok, I'm going to stop typing here.. Share with you guys again some other day lor.. Got to go now. Ciao and have a nice day!!

0 comments: