BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Well, in this blog i'll show you some ( some!!!) camp photos.. It's not as many as my friends, but at least got right??


Well, this is our campsite.. Peace Haven/Heaven, Genting.. Yeah, I know it looks like a school..


This are my dear group mates.. I love you guys.. Seriously.. I'll introduce you to them..
Back row (From left) : Fiona Bhaskran, Franshena Bhaskran, Chua Yi Ke, Lim Regine, Teo Jie Sheng, Teo Jia Jiun
Front row ( From right) : Derrick Lee (GL), Lim Sern Wang (GA), Wong Hui Yee, Wee Xin Pei

Note that i'm not in the photo. Well as a considerate person, i didn't want to ruin this photo. So i sacrificed myself, for the greater good. Just joking..

Well, this is Rev. William Wan.. Our camp speaker.. Someone i really respect ( I'm not really known for respecting someone(ask Sern Wang),so that means he is something!!!)... He was cool and calm and answering questions from us youths about life issues, love life, religion, even zebras!!


This are the participants of our camp. I was supposed to be beside Rev. William, but because Esther was small enough to squeeze into the gap between us, in the end she was the lucky one..

This is our camp book.. Thanks Melvina for taking a photo of it, so that i can put it into my blog..

Well, that's all the photos i "stole" from my friends. Not in the mood of stealing more, so i'll do it some other day.. Cheers..

0 comments: