BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

YF Camp 2009 a.k.a Best Camp So Far!!!

Sorry.. I'm still campsick..
If you have been keeping up with some of my friend's blogs, you would know that we've just attended our Youth Camp from the 30th May-1st June 2009, in Peace Haven/Heaven( I still don't know the exact name until now),Genting..
Indeed,the camp was marvelous, excellent,indescribable,amazing,awesome,superb,etc.(Sorry, my vocab is quite shallow)..
The theme for our camp this year was All For Love, Love For All.
There were 5 groups in camp this year..
They were named Peace,Love,Joy,Faith and Hope.
I was very fortunate and grateful to be slotted into Group Peace, under the leadership of Derrick Lee ( also known as Bei Yong Jun) on the last night of camp..
I'm proud and thankful that i was in such an active and "peaceful" group, so thank you Sern Wang,Derrick,Fiona,Franshena,Hui Yee, Jia Jiun,Jie Sheng,Regine, Xin Pei and Yi Ke!!!
Well,in my humble opinion, i think the best part of the camp are the sessions with our accomplished speaker( accomplished is not even the word to describe him), Rev Wan..
He is very funny, articulate, wise, handsome and active for a man in his 60s. And heck,he shares the same birthday as yours truly. What an honour!!
Anyway, thats just a glimpse of what I think of the camp. I don't want to say too much or else you'll say i'm talkative..
But last but not least, congrats to everyone for making this camp a success.
Lets strive and work together to make the next camp an even more awesome-r one^^
Cheers

0 comments: